Rules! Always with the rules! While I am a fan of order, not exactly a fan of rules. So I’ll post them, but may not follow them as such.
-Thank the person who gave you this award and provide a link to their blog.
-Nominate 15 blogs/bloggers that you have recently discovered or that you follow regularly.
-Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
-Include this set of rules.
-Inform your nominees by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
FIRST, I wish to thank the wonderful people who nominated me for this award:
Without these two incredible minds, this would not have been possible and I would, at this point, be rambling to myself like some schizophrenic monkey on a drunken bender. And then there’s the armadillo taxi service that would be a potential source of amusement. But I digress, more and more is would seem, into a state of inspired lunacy which has its good points at times. But to these particular two individuals, Thank You for your nomination for this award. I truly don’t know what to say so we’ll muddle through somehow.
Second, I have included the rules for this award, and have posted them forthwith above the therefore and whereas and heretofore. Thus, we shall toddle forth and enjoy the day, legalities aside, and raccoons in the fore.
Parte The Third, nominate 15 others bloggers for this award. Do I even know 15 people? I wonder sometimes. But I’ll have a go and see whose names get pulled from the pudding bowl:
Third Parte Plus One, tell 7 things about yourself. Are you REALLY sure you want to delve into that right now?
- I have two-toned eyes (brown in the middle and hazel around)
- While I do enjoy lots of coffee, the occasional tea is much appreciated…especially if followed with lots more coffee….and perhaps a pastry or two.
- I have a pet rock. No surprise there, but I get inspiration from it and have rather interesting conversations with it. The odd argument (I win most of them).
- I’m really a boring person most of the time, but get tired of the routine.
- My favorite actor is Kevin Kline.
- I don’t have a favorite genre of music, but have a rather eclectic taste.
- When I was a child, my brother fed me dog biscuits, and I didn’t think they tasted too bad. Kinda liked them actually.
- Not always an idiot, just during the waking hours.
And now, got forth and be versatile, or just odd or perhaps a tad strange.